Monday, July 13, 2009

Starting A Photography Studio - Getting Customers

Here's another big question that comes in a lot when first getting started.

How do I get customers?

I created this short video to that will explain a technique you can use immediately.
Once you understand how this works you can repeat this over and over again and use this as one of your lead generation strategies.

Watch the video below!





After you watch the video, start writing down a plan and get to work.

Talk to ya later!

Scott

P.S.
Remember...this will only work if you actually get out there and do something. You need to let people know you're out there so they can see your work. The business won't just come to you magically...you have to Take Action!

3 comments:

silverrob67 said...

Thank you for mentioning that we must take action. This is something I neeed. Thanks for your insight.

Unknown said...

Scott,
Thank you so much for all the information and insight you offer. I am so thankful to you for sharing all these tips for free. I would love to buy your program someday, but right now finances are so tight it's just not possible. Hope you will continue with your free tips and one day when I am able, I will buy your program. Peace and happiness to you and your family. Thanks for the inspiration!!!
Erica

dissertation writing help said...

Very nice advices! I'm going to open my own photo studio, so my brain is busy with this question every minute.