Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Photoshop Lesson 7 - Using Cover-Up Layer

Hi Everyone,

I actually created this video lesson for a product we sell on Ebay at the moment. After I created this short tutorial, I thought It would be helpful to everyone here as well.

This lesson talks about creating and using a Cover-Up layer.

Now if you Google that term, you probably won't discover much info. The reason is, that I kinda made this term up. It's one of those things that I just created to make my life easier when using different digital props.

This is something that you can better understand by seeing real examples of it being used.

So, watch the video below and I'll explain.



If the Video doesn't load on this page, you can Click Here to go directly to our channel.

If you want to view the video in High Quality, just click on the video after it's playing and you will go to our Youtube channel. Click on the bottom right of the video
where it says (watch in high quality)

Talk to ya later!

Scott

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved this tutorial. You really made it look so easy. I was wondering which photoshop version are you using. Can I do cover-ups on photoshop 7 ?
Cathy

Anonymous said...

I love all of your tutorials and i check bak often! even before I get the email that you've updated a new one. Looking forward to the next one!

Anonymous said...

Hi Roy
Watched your videos and learned a lot! I bought it but cannot access it? Do I have to wait untill I receive it in the post???
Hope all goes well with the sales!
Africa greetings!
Taschja

Anonymous said...

Hi Taschja,

This is Scott, the Creator of NPB 1.0.

Please contact me at scott@newphotobiz.com and I will give you all of your log in details.

Talk to ya soon!

Scott